– George Bernard Shaw
- Focus on loving and appreciating what you have
- Opt for experiences vs. material possessions
- Declutter! This is a wonderful healthy bargain – just find help or time! Decluttering the kitchen makes it easier and more inspiring to make healthy meals. Decluttering your closet can give a rush of guilt-free satisfaction that no shopping spree can deliver.
- Slow Down! Look around. Be present and mindful.
- Ask yourself: what would you do if you knew you would not fail? Find personal growth and renewed energy by trying new things.
- You can’t do it all……….there are tradeoffs sometimes. Make peace with imperfection and doing the best you can. Life, and motherhood is more like a juggling act than a balancing act!